The size above means
total size of ONE Design combined (Price does
not apply to combine several designs together). For
example if you have a 2Layers 2"X2" with standard
spec,USD110 include shipping to North America we will
make 38pcs individual board for you, if you
need panelize we will do the step and repeat free of
1. High quality FR4 material Tg130, 0.062" with UL certificated, Two Side Green solder Mask, One Side White silkscreen, "HAL",1OZ copper. Free Shipping by FEDEX to North America.
( We also provide ROG4350B
and Polyimid VT-901 TG250
extra USD150 )
3. NO LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF VIAS, MAXIMUM ONE INNER CUT PER BOARD.
4.NO LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF SMD OR PTH COMPONENTS.
5. Free Step and repeat service
6. If you want the boards be panelized. Maximum board size X or Y size 10", maximum panel size 10"X10" INDIVIDUAL BOARDS WILL NOT HAVE THIS LIMIT.
7. Min board size 1"X1", when the board X or Y size is less than 1", the price will be 50pcs USD280 due to the complex of V score. When the board shape is not square 30pcs USD280, because complex routing is needed for the board.
8. No Electrical Testing for 1-2 Layers, maximum 15% fail rate
Specifications for the 1-4 Layers special price When the designs on the panel are different extra fees will be charged for multi-project panel. Regulations for multi-project panel are below:
Panelization of the multi-project panel must be done at customer side. We do not offer service to panelize multi-project panel.
We need 40mil clearance between the boards.
We can also separate the multi-project panel if the number of different projects on the panel is less than six, otherwise de-panelization must be done at customer side.
If all designs on the panel are square and the same size, V score can be applied to the panel and number of project is 20.
For multi-Layers PCB we charge a extra fee for each design you added to the multi-project panel, for example 4 Layers we charge $80/design, 6Layers extra$100/design, 8Layers extra $150/design.
To order multi-project panel, customer must allow 15% fail rate for the small unite on the panel.
1. Specifications for the 1-4 Layers special price
The lead time is counted Monday- Friday, except holidays in China
Holidays in China: Labor's days( May 1st-May 3th), National day (Oct1 -Oct 3th), New Year (Jan 1st), Chinese New Year.
Shipping time is 3-4 business days to North America, 4-5 business days around world if the order is shipped by FEDEX.
2. How do you define your turn times and cut off time
The day order is processed and confirmed to customer is counted as Day 0.
1-day turn orders, for example, ship next business day. Same-Day orders ship
same day if received and confirmed to customer EST 4:00PM. For example if you
order the board Monday, one day turn means that we make the board Tuesday and
ship on Wed. If you order 8 hours turn, then we will ship the order on Tuesday
from China. FEDEX will need 3-4days to delivery the order. Since the PCB is
made in China, so if you order the board on Thursday, 1day turn you can have
the board following Tuesday, 8 hours turn you will have the board following
Specifications for the 1-4 Layers special price
The FR4 material we use comply with ROHS, if you want ROHS PCB you just need to select "lead-free" finishing. The lead-free finishing we provide are: Immersion gold (extra $100), Immersion silver (extra $30)
Paypal payment instruction Updated in 2011.
1) PLEASE SEND AN NOTICE EMAIL TO email@example.com AFTER YOU SEND THE PAYMENT.
2) PLEASE PUT THE “GERBER FILE’S NAME” ON THE PAYPAL PAYMENT FILE.
PLEASE SEND THE PAYPAL PAYMENT USE MASS PAYMENT. For mass payment the cost to the sender only USD1 to send each payment. And for us it is free to receive the payment. The payment instruction is below. You must have a PayPal Premier account or Business account, and it must be a verified account, before you can use Mass Payments.
Our Two Paypal Accounts are listed below:
If you do not want pay the paypal fee please read the instruction below, and send the payment as mass payment.
1) "Paypal Mass payment" please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We created a mass payment file for you (CAD.csv/USD.csv). PLEASE CHANGE THE “PAYMENT AMOUNT” AND NOTES IN THE PAYMENT FILE.
1) CHANGE THE “PAYMENT AMOUNT” AND NOTES IN THE PAYMENT FILE. Then upload the “CSV” file we send you.
2) Please put the” gerber file name” on the “Email subject”
3) Please put your orders notes, and shipping address on the “message to the recipient”
4) After that Clike Review the payment, after make sure the payment info is right, then you can submit the payment
How to create a payment file
1. Choose how you will generate the payment file. You can use a notepad, database, or a spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel.
2. Arrange your recipient information. Let’s say you’ll be using Microsoft Excel to arrange your data. Each row in your file should contain all the data for one recipient, divided into 5 columns. From left to right, you’d enter email address, payment amount, and currency type. The first 3 columns are required; the 4th and 5th columns are optional and can be used for your internal tracking or for adding a note to the recipient.
Here’s an example of how the data could be arranged in Excel.
o The email address, for your recipient.
oThe amount you’ll be sending to that recipient.
oThe 3-letter currency abbreviation. See table below.
oAn optional field for unique customer IDs, identifiers, etc.
oAn optional field for a custom note to your recipient.
Please note that payments in different currencies must have separate Mass Payment files.
U.S. Dollar USD
Canadian Dollar CAD
What does CNC Rout points mean?
Each corner or "turn" on your pcb is a rout point - that is every time the
router bit turns or stops. Each radius is three points. Count 8 for a circle
and for each tab-routed pcb in an array configuration. More than 6 routing
points will be consider as complex shape board by GP.